Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Prelim or Bust

Well tomorrow is a big day for me as I am scheduled to present my dissertation proposal to my committee. I am seeking their approval and the green light to start collecting the data. After 12 years of volunteer schooling, I am both aware of how blessed I am to have the opportunity to gain this education as well as the exhaustion I currently feel as a result of this pursuit. I wish my presentation tomorrow brought closure but I am aware that this marks another beginning. If I pass I will start collecting the data like a mad women as I aim to have it all gathered by the end of this semester so I can start analyzing the data and writing up the results and discussion during the summer. I want to be done with this project by the time I leave for internship. It will take more hard work and discipline to meet this goal.

Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow from 4-6 as I present. I'll post the outcome......

1 comment:

Charity and John said...

HI Kara! I will be praying for you that all goes well. Looking forward to hearing the outcome.