Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update- I did it!

Well it is over and yes I passed. I must say I am disappointed with the "let down"- I still have all the adrenaline but am feeling exhausted. I should sleep for days but my mind is racing! In fact now my mind feels even more full with all the loose ends I've let unravel over the last 3-4 months. Might I also mention that with the holiday season upon us and the increase of traffic and RAIN, running errands is even less desirable. As if taking clothes to the dry cleaners or picking up air filters for the furnace was ever that enjoyable in the first place.....

I am thankful it is over but truly I wish it were all over- including the internship interviews and placement for next year. Sometimes I wish it were more about "getting there" then about the "process of getting there" because the process is the hardest part.

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and all your hard work!! You are a very hard worker and it is paying off. I am in denial about the whole "your leaving" thing. I am unsure what that means for us...keep me posted on your interviews. I love you and am so proud of you!

Betsy said...

Congratulations, Kara! Where are you guys going?