Thursday, January 24, 2008

at home and back to work

I flew in last night and I am back in the swing of things my first day back.

Made breakfast for my love

Prepared all my meals at home- YUMMY real food!

Did my weekly household chores

Paid some bills and called to inform others that their $$$ was in the mail- OOPS!

Started working on my dissertation again- yikes I've got to get BUSY

Wrote and sent a few thank you notes to the interviewers at my most favorite sites:)

Visited my gym- it feels good to work out at my neighborhood gym again

Went tutoring with Jason

Hung out at one of my favorite coffee shops doing homework and BLOGGING!

Now I've got to get back to work as I only have a few more hours to finish my to do list for the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your productivity inspires me, your day sounded really nice! I am so glad to hear your trip to Cali was so nice too, what a nice time with your sister. Enjoy home! Julie