Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Robinson Family



that's right- and baby makes three. Paul and Annie- (2 of the most wonderful people I know and if I was a betting women,I'd say 3 because Elias is one of the best combinations around)- welcomed their son into the world on April 14Th. On Saturday, I meet baby Elias and enjoyed the company of my good old neighbors. I recalled the days when J and I could just stroll over and say hi- no plan or gas money needed. Paul and Annie are salt of the earth kind of people. Paul is honest- "Kara, you know you really aren't humble" and Annie, she is sugar and spice and everything nice- except when she is telling J to shut up on the deck of our third story apartment. See why Jason and I like them, they keep us in line for each other......... We are blessed to have friends like Paul and Annie! check out the Robinson's Adventures @ http://parobinson.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the compliment. I am happy to be "salt of the earth". And I'm sure Jason deserved it.

kara said...

You know he did Annie!