Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Baby, its cold outside

This is the view from our local coffee shop on a snowy winter day. I was ready for a hot drink and a good book after I had waited at the bus stop for 45 minutes and still no sign of a bus. It was a nice day off to hang out and play with the roomies..... We played games (I can't believe how competitive I get) and watched the musical DREAMGIRLS at our local pub theater. Jason even came along- he found no enjoyment in the movie. In fact as we sat in the dark theater I looked over to find his head in his hands and possibly his fingers plugging his ears. Tomorrow classes have a late start with the possibly that they will be cancelled altogether:) I must admit that a 5 day weekend sounds lovely. Everyone needs a break once in awhile- hope you are enjoying yours to the fullest.

No comments: