Saturday, January 06, 2007

What to talk about?


Fellow bloggers-
I sometimes don't blog because I am not sure what to talk about. Do any of you face the same dilemma? I can hear my friends, "what Kara has nothing to talk about?" It is not that I couldn't talk about many, many things- I somehow have this notion that blog-talk must be noteworthy. The content of the blog should be deep and lengthy. When following such guidelines the blog becomes a chore, as each entry requires a great deal of creativity and forethought. YIKES! The blogs I enjoy most are those that are often short in length and informative about the blogger. I love my friend Annie's because she offers a variety of blogs- some deep, some funny, some thought provoking, and some informative. After her, proud three years of blogging, it appears she has the hang of it or maybe it just comes natural for a girl like Annie. I am hopeful that I too will get the hang of it.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Someday you will be doing something and you will think, "I HAVE to blog about this!"